It's ok - at least to me - not outstanding.  Part of the issue I think
is that the glass is heavily fogged but the surroundings are only
lightly foggy.  It makes for an imbalance that looks more like the
fogging from breathing on the windows rather than the fog from the
weather.  So more of a thumbs sideways for me.

--
Bruce