In a message dated 10/22/2007 11:02:13 A.M.  Pacific Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
I took this a couple  of weeks ago, but Derby's Glorious Beer inspired
me to post  it.

http://tinyurl.com/2ncypz

Like Derby's just a  snap...

cheers,
frank

=========
Think it needs a lot more  contrast, frank. Also maybe some lightening of
shadows around her face. It's a  little too muted down and a little too one
tone.

Just how conversant are  you with PS or something similar, these days?

Marnie aka Doe    Digital isn't really less work. Actually lots of times it
feels like more.  :-)

Warning: I am now  filtering my email, so you may be censored.