On Mon, 12 Nov 2001 20:16:19 -0500, Cory or Brenda Waters wrote:

> so what exactly are you doing to these photos?
> do you have IM?

Sorry, Cory, but you lost me on that one.  Basically, I took the 6" x
4" prints and scanned them on my HP 3300c scanner.  Now I'm in the
middle of getting them ready for the web, which includes dinking the
contrast a bit, applying a bit of unsharp mask, and inserting my
copyright notice.  Next is to locate some Web space for them.  This
doesn't sound like all that big a deal, and it isn't, ... unless you
factor in the insane deadlines I'm trying to meet at my real job, which
have a tendency to eat into my time for photo-related stuff. :-)

TTYL, DougF