So this month's bicycling magazine which apparently isn't supposed to be
mentioned on this list has a nice back-cover ad for the Pentax Optio
Z10.  I like the ad, kinda sexy with a woman's mid-riff showing her
belly button.  The hook is that the Z10's lens does not extend from the
body when it zooms, ie it is an "inny not an outy"

Anyway, I'm in the market to replace the venerable altoids-tin optio S
and I like the idea of a very small camera.  I like the clamshell lens
cover for the Z10.  The 7x zoom and 8MP is fine too. Anybody know
anything about the image quality?  How good can such a slim,
internal-zoom lens be?

Thanks in advance as always.
--

Christian