Try Yahoo mail, it seems to cope quite well, and they
don't even delete if you're too late getting to it,
well not yet anyway.

Pardon me, but I thought work email was for work. I
know I wouldn't get away with putting list emails onto
work email. I would get told off for having too much
on the server. Also I wouldn't get any work done.

Speaking of work, I now have 6 minutes to get dressed,
etc, so I'm going. See what this list does to me.

http://personals.yahoo.com