[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> So what are we CHOPPED LIVER ! ! !
> You go off and get married and don't think to tell us for 6 weeks!

Yeah, and she doesn't even tell the story that goes along with it.

Let's see, I guess maybe a week before she got married, I  was talking
to her on the phone. There was a guy she was interested in.

"Have you gone out with him?"

"No."

"Why not?"

"He hasn't asked."

"Ask him."

"I could never do that!"

"Ask him."

"He might think I'm a dork."

"Ask him."

"Ok, shut up."

Then maybe a week ago, I called her back since I hadn't heard anything
from her since. A male voice answered her phone.

"Hello?"

"Uh, may I speak to Sandra?"

"You mean my wife?"

"Um. I was hoping to speak with Sandra ****?"

"Yeah, my wife."

<interminable pause>

"Maybe I must have the wrong number..."

"No, you've got the right one."

"Um."

<conversational dead air>

Finally I hear her wrestle the phone away....

"Hi, I'm married!"

Hey Jody, how's that $1300 coming along?

tv