Holy crap. Someone has actually bought a Parhelia?  That's awesome.
(I was on the Parhelia LX design team 5+ years ago.)  I'm glad to
hear that the cards still have a niche.  Matrox always had great 2D
and colour quality, but trying to compete against ATI and NVidia on
high-end 3D was really starting to hurt the company.