In a message dated 10/31/2007 7:22:44 A.M.  Pacific Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
When my house took the  lightening strike a few months back my monitor
was destroyed. I also lost the  ethernet card portion of the
motherboard,however I put a new card in a slot  and bought a new
monitor.
My prints were suddenly too dark with the new  monitor so I adjusted
the brightness/contrast controls and have managed to  get by. However,
dumb me, I just realized that the Adobe Gamma folder that  was in the
Control Panel is no longer there!!!  How do I get it  back???  I tried
reloading PSE 5.0 but no difference, still  missing.
Where does that program come  from??

Walt

Just checked on Adobe users' forum.  Adobe Gamma is NOT installed
automatically with E5, as it was previously. But  it's still on the disc, in
the
"goodies" folder. Funny, didn't know  that.

HTH, Marnie aka Doe  :-)

Warning: I am now  filtering my email, so you may be censored.