In a message dated 10/31/2007 7:02:17 A.M.  Pacific Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
Is his cell in the  shop?

Did he forget to charge up, and his battery ran out?

Is he  the last guy in the world with no cell phone?

Whatever, one rarely sees  people on payphones these  days...

http://tinyurl.com/2nsp2p

http://bp0.blogger.com/_EaTEtfR4WJw/RyXkQAS55_I/AAAAAAAAA4c/ZVbkZ2ndZgU/s1600-
h/oct_29+003.jpg

Comments  always welcome, with thanks in  advance.

cheers,
frank

It's also very hard to  find pay phones anymore. Though there are some still
around, and I hope there  always will be.

Marnie aka Doe

Warning: I am now  filtering my email, so you may be censored.