In a message dated 10/30/2007 8:29:48 P.M.  Pacific Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
I don't really take pictures  of  creepy.

However, when I went to the Redwoods last year, in  the  Eureka/Arcata area
is
this house. I read about it somewhere and  found  it.

Site of a famous crime, about 8 years ago. A mother and  her ten
year-old-son
disappeared from this house. Some blood (but not  much), dinner on  the
table,
her purse on the counter, and their car in  the driveway.

They  were never found and the crime (maybe murder)  was never solved.

I took a  lot of shots. One window is bordered up  and one had cardboard in
it. The other  windows were intact. It looked  almost abandoned, I thought it
was
abandoned (but  recently because of  the intact windows), then I noticed the
car to the side and  got out  there. Because that means someone was living in

it.

http://members.aol.com/eactivist/PAWS/pages/hhouse.htm

Marnie   aka Doe

===============
I didn't think this was that good a  photo, but it also seems that I fooled
no one.

Darn. I am just not a  good liar. :-(

Yeah, fudging. Though I did think the house looked sort of  creepy, like
something bad COULD have happened there. Which is why I stopped to  shoot it.
It
was set out by itself not near anything else and at first I did  think it was
abandoned. Unfortunately wrong time of day and no clouds, so a  pretty blah
photo.

However, the story is loosely based on a real life  unsolved mystery, no son,
they did find her body. But I should have stuck closer  to the original --
her purse was gone, but her shoes and car were still  there.

I was just trying to get into the spirit of things.

Marnie  aka Doe :-)

Warning: I  am now filtering my email, so you may be censored.