Ya'll may have noticed I don't post any images.

That's 'cause I don't have any place to post 'em. I'd like some
suggestions on which service I might go with ... some pros & cons -
cost, available space, ease of use, etc.

Also, any thoughts you might wish to share on preparing images for
posting; sizing, jpeg quality, ...

In the longer term, I plan to create my own website. This is to be for a
photography business - weddings & portraiture most likely, with some
fine art.

I'm near retirement and hope to supplement my income. I don't expect to
make a lot of money; I understand it's a very competitive field, but any
income will enable me to write off my equipment purchases, and possibly
some travel, as a business expense.