It looks like a pinpoint at that resolution.  A great advertisement for
Sigma...
(The image itself is beautiful), I still hate you.

--
The difference between individual intelligence and group intelligence is the
difference between Harvard University and the Harvard University football team.

        -- P. J. O'Roark