Well, Tom, think of it this way; when we are beating up on him, we are giving
you a break. But, unlike you, he came off as wanting to know why some of us
thought such an accessory would be useful.

I also would like to point out that many people are replying to his posts
without having yet read all the other posts on the subject. That is a point
that
some folks don't seem to get. I can add to that that if you do not want to get
lot of repetitious replies do not keep making the same point to each and
everyone who replies to your original post; state your point cleary, and leave
it, unless you have something to add to it. There is no need to say the same
thing over and over, most of us get it the first time.