Looks all the world like our "Squeeky". A stray with very similar
markings, who showed up at our house a couple years ago. She is just
now getting mellow and trusting enough to get involved in all yard and
garden activities.
I'm now inspired me to stalk her with a camera.
I like your shot a lot.

Jack