Aside from the fact that I hate stylesheets it looks very good.
Unfortunately I can't remember exactly what the layout was before but
this does strike me as being a bit different.  Still a clean easy to
navigate interface, with easy to read typefaces and good contrasting colors.

--
The difference between individual intelligence and group intelligence is the
difference between Harvard University and the Harvard University football team.

        -- P. J. O'Roark