So it is the damned MBA's who want to make the corporation profitable?
I thought it was because digital capture is rapidly replacing
transparency film. Thanks for clearing that up for me.

I switched to Fuji slide film years ago, but I will miss HIE.

BTW, P.J. spells his last name "O'Rourke" - thought you would like to know :-)

Ed.