Ken's right.  From the late eighties - nineties... Velvia was the film of
choice for outdoor pros.  Kodachrome is positively drab in comparison.

I vacillate between giving my top vote to Velvia or Provia.  Back when
Velvia was only ISO 50, I'd also shoot Provia for the speed and liked the
results.  Now Velvia is available in ISO 100 as well.  Haven't tried it yet
though there's some in the fridge.

Tom C.