I like 704 and 710. The other three don't do anything for me. The
first two are nice enough, they illustrate the color and detail you
can get with a MF, but they just don't grab me. Maybe as part of a
series. I initially liked the bridge shot but I once I disassociated
myself from the familiarity of the scene, I am not sure it tells a
story that works for any but someone who has been there. But the two
ridge shots are just fine examples of the complex subtlety of an
alpine environment; I could live with them for a long time printed at
11x14 or 16x20 and hanging on the wall. They would continue to interest.

stan