Marnie,

The first one just looks out of focus.  The second
one, though, has a shallow DOF that works very well.

I respect very much all the emotional work you've done
to be able to share these.

Rick

http://members.aol.com/eactivist/PAWS/pages/clasp1.htm

http://members.aol.com/eactivist/PAWS/pages/clasp2.htm