Doug, my reply interspersed...

Doug Franklin wrote:
>> Week 41: http://not.contaxg.com/document.php?id=19356&full=1
>
> I like the concept but it's just not clicking for me.  I think it would
> suit me better if you could find an angle where you didn't get yourself
> in the reflection.  Not all pale blue sky, but some greenery mixed in or
> something.

Well, no, I must disagree with you here. I mean, I *intended* for me to
be in the image. I shall however refrain from explaining it further, but
in a sense I felt a bit shattered at the time.

>> Week 42: http://not.contaxg.com/document.php?id=19357&full=1
>
> I like it.  Maybe trim off a little at the bottom to get the amount of
> space below the flowers more similar to the amount above them.

Thanks!

>> Week 43: http://not.contaxg.com/document.php?id=19358&full=1
>
> I've been trying to take a similar picture for years, but I've never hit
> on a group of yucca that cooperated.  I don't know if those are yucca,
> but that's the closest thing we have around here to what's in your
> photo. ;-)

Hmmm, this is some kind of palm. That's as far as my botanical knowledge
of local flora goes...

Thanks for the kind words.

Boris