Stay away from Roxsen!  I bought one of those adapters and it was
junk. Once it was attached to the camera it was extremely difficult to
remove from the body. As noted, it was too thick and did not allow
infinity focus except on very long lenses that would focus "past" the
infinity mark.
I ended up getting a Pentax version from KEH. They usually have them in stock.

Walt