I've used KEH's online quote wizard to determine a "grade" for each
lens.  I've priced them accordingly  - slightly more than the quote
wizard, less than KEH's retail price.  The glass is clear, no fungus or
haze.  There are a couple of internal dust specs here and there.  I'll
try to scrounge Pentax caps for these, but once I run out they'll ship
with generic caps.

M28/3.5 EX      $55
M35/2.8 BGN     $50  Surface marks on the barrel and paint nicks in the
filter threads.
M50/1.7 EX      $60
M200/4  EX      $45  Includes the original clip-on front cap.
M85/2   BGN     $150 This one has a few paint nicks in the filter threads and
will not stop down to f22.  I can see no difference between f16 and f22.
  I contacted Eric Hendrickson last year about this problem, and he told
me that it might be a loose diaphragm pin.  He also said that if it was
a diaphragm pin, he could fix it for about $30.

Paypal preferred.  Actual shipping costs will be added.

--
Scott Loveless
http://www.twosixteen.com/fivetoedsloth/