> RAW Only - PEF - 9 frames to buffer full - 59 captures total - flush
> 9 sec
> RAW Only - DNG - 11 frames to buffer full - 52 captures total - flush
> 13 sec

Interesting!  So it captures a couple more DNGs in a burst, but then the DNG
processing slows it down more than PEF processing, resulting in fewer images
taken in one minute.

This could be useful for those times I want to shoot a couple more frames at
once.  It's a rare occasion, but this info is good to know anyway.  Thanks
for the report, Godfrey.

John

--
http://www.neovenator.com