I've had condensation form in the viewfinder window,
which is a bit of a nuisance.  Like Paul, I've not had
any form inside a lens, but that may be because I
haven't "exercised" the lens (which would draw moist
air inside it) until it has warmed up.

I've done lots of winter shooting in which the camera
got =well= chilled (3 hours shooting ski races, for
example), and have never had a serious condensation
problem, even with cameras (like the (P)Z1-P whose
bodies aren't the least bit sealed.

Rick

http://www.photo.net/photos/RickW