I had to work with the sky border on the top and left side of #256.
That was a matter of tilting and maneuvering to keep the border width
fairly constant. I think the low shooting angle was the primary cause
for a slightly skewed edge line.(?)
Otherwise I don't think I cropped to just to straighten either one.

Thanks for comments!

Jack