In a message dated 11/18/2007 2:47:15 A.M.  Pacific Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
'Sculpture by the Sea'  is an annual exhibition of artworks installed
along a 2 km coastal walk  between Tamarama and Bondi on Sydney's
eastern beaches.  It's now in its  11th year but this was the first
time I'd managed to get there.

I  would have liked to have been shooting in the very early morning
rather than  in the harsh middle-of the day light but, I was happy
enough with some of the  shots.

Here's a small  selection:

http://tinyurl.com/3ygdhj

http://picasaweb.google.com/supera1000/GESOSculpturesByTheSea?authkey=zcD3r4uR
xM4

Oh,  and if you're in Sydney and want to catch the exhibition, you're
too  late.  It finished today......  But you can see images on  the
official web site:

http://www.sculpturebythesea.com/

And,  make a note about the 2008 exhibition which will be in  early
October.

Cheers

Brian

Some  very nice shots, Brian. Some interesting sculpture too. I like the one
best with  the two people on the bench. Were they real people? Looks like it.

Marnie  aka Doe :-)

Warning: I  am now filtering my email, so you may be censored.