Late getting around to this, but can enthusiastically endorse a bunch.
The Grace idea was inspired. Would certainly consider; 6.1 (with a crop
at the bottom eliminating a good portion of the leg tangle). Also,
6.4-5-6 and 7.3.
Lindsey alone: 7.1 (bar stool would be more easily accepted if slightly
further away from Lindsey) and 8.6.
Paul, the shoot seems to be getting more successful as time goes on.
Very well conceived and shot.

Jack