De: Jaume Lahuerta <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Para: Pentax-Discuss Mail List <pdml@pdml.net>
Enviado: martes, 20 de noviembre, 2007 10:13:48
Asunto: Re: DIGITAL SURVEY

>Purpose? To help inform my suspicions...

Let's go then

1/  How many DSLRs do you currently own?
1

2/  How many have you owned in the past?
1

3/ How many years ago did you buy (not just use) your first DSLR?
2

4/  What's the longest length of time you've owned a single DSLR
 camera?
2 years

5/ When you purchased your first DSLR, did it live up to expectations?
Except for AF speed, yes.

6/ How long have you owned you current DSLR (if more than one, the
 latest) ?
2 years

7/ Has your latest DSLR lived up to expectations ?
See 5/

8/ If a new model is released that supersedes - improves upon - your
current or latest model, will you buy it?
Probably next year will be about time to upgrade

9/ If a new model is released that supersedes - improves upon - your
current or latest model, will you consider your current or latest model
'obsolete' ?
I am afraid, yes
(I wouldn't, probably, back in the film era)
Obsolete doesn't mean for me unusable, but that there are tools out  there that
perform much better in the same price category

10/  Do you consider your first DSLR (whether still owned or not)
 'obsolete'?
Still not, but it will be in a few time

11/ Have you ever had sex with a bicycle? (You don't have to answer
this. In fact, better if you don't).
Ooops, so all the previous was just padding?
Tricycles have always been my fantasy

>Personal summary of results in a week.
Great!
I hope this mitigates a bit your boredom ;-)