A friend of mine has recommended a computer person his business uses
to work on their computer, and he's not far from here. He comes highly
recommended, so i'll give him a call Monday, and see what he things is
the best way to go with this.

Other than PS, i have Lumipix and Breeeze Browser Pro on the C drive.
These are the most used programs. I have the downloaded set up files
backed up, just may have to contact the owners for any S/N's i cannot
dig up as a just in case.

Its an older computer, 2002, and it as i understand, some of the
newer, bigger dirves might not function with an older MB.

I;'ll see ehat he has to say, i just hope it works until my Xmas
orders are complete, they are starting toi come in now.

Dave

--
Equine Photography
www.caughtinmotion.com