Thanks, timber?
I may work on the background at some point, but only in a minor way.
The blowout is inevitable and there to stay. I sometimes make prints
of the pics I shoot at the coffee shop and bring them along next
time. I can sometimes find the subjects, and they're always happy and
surprised to have the pic.
Paul