ann sanfedele wrote:
> http://annsan.smugmug.com/gallery/2607384/1/225210340/Large
>
> http://annsan.smugmug.com/gallery/2607384/1/225210306/Large
>
> The first being pretty much what I had expected to see,
> The second was certainly out of season

Hmmm. The first one doesn't do all that much for me, but I like the
second one.  I think the almost continuous sequence of tones from
yellow-brown through green spread across the frame helps tie things
together.  I think my issue with the first one is that my eye doesn't
seem to know where to settle and just keeps flitting across the image.

--
Thanks,
DougF (KG4LMZ)