I realize it has a magenta cast and, strangely, due to that (explained
the buyer) I sold a 13x20. The only 'tightening' I might consider would
be to take a little off the top, as suggested by Doug.
I relate to this as a compromise shot that's looking for an excuse for
being..so to speak. :-)

Thanks for commenting, Rick.

Jack