In a message dated 11/25/2007 3:27:48 P.M.  Pacific Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
Top cropped by popular  demand.

Jack

http://photolightimages.com/aspupload/detail.asp?ID=262

Actually,  I think I like the original better. While I find the colors in the
ground and  light house interesting, I find the sky a little bland, Jack. One
takes one one  gets along the shore, but a more dramatic sky -- of any kind
-- to my thinking  would have made this a more grabbing photo.

Just my .02.

HTH,  Marnie aka Doe  :-)

Warning: I am now  filtering my email, so you may be censored.