> >http://knarfinthecity.blogspot.com/2007/11/accident-aftermath.html
> >
> >Sigh...
> >
> >Luckily I wasn't hurt, other than the usual stiffness.  My road
bike
> >wasn't so lucky.
>
> Glad you're OK frank. My left hand still isn't quite right after my
> bike crash in July.

One of the screws is coming out of the metal plate in my left wrist -
it looks rather strange sticking out under my skin, like Alien about
to burst through. I'll probably need to have another operation in the
New Year or spring to remove the plate altogether. I keep bashing
against it accidentally, which really, really hurts. I've been doing
weights recently to regain the strength. While I was doing wrist
flexors earlier this week I banged a 8kg iron dumbbell against the
loose screw. It was thoroughly unpleasant.

Bob