Congratulations!

Marnie aka Doe  :-)

=============

Just a small announcement - a couple of my  photos were recently
accepted for a local  book.

http://www.amazon.com/Wild-Within-Wetlands-Washington-Arboretum/dp/1933245093/
ref=sr_1_8?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1196380772&sr=8-8

And,  tomorrow night, there will be a  party.

http://www.arboretumfoundation.org/events_programs/events_programs.cfm

For  the curious, my photos that got in are  here:

http://www.photoskye.com/gallery/3289625

Feel free to  comment on the photos, also. I'm afraid to see how they
will hold up against  the others in the book. (I feel like mine are
very dark and murky and green,  which may be the opposite of most of
the  others.)

--skye

Warning:  I am now filtering my email, so you may be censored.