Hi, Bruce, you make a good point!
I have a clear recollection of the image and my (and other) 'too dark'
dark" comment was made, you indicated you were happy with the exposure.
I saw the image when voting and noted it was obviously lighter. There
had been others who felt it would benefit from being able to make out
more detail and I, of course, thought you had acquiesced to that idea.

Jack