Thanks Dave!

I'm glad your family liked the book - I tired to make
it a relaxing, enjoyable read.

I brought a bunch to an Art Fair a couple of weeks ago
and was happy with how it was recieved. The book box
was a lot lighter on the way home.

GZiven the way the weather is going, I might have some
new shots in the next week or so.

- MCC

--- David J Brooks <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> We had a busy day Saturday. Local Santa Claus parade
> and then the
> family open house.
>
> I bought two of Marks snowflake books, one for moi,
> and one for my
> wife's Mom and step father.
>
> It was a big hit. Passed around to about 25 people.
> Everyone commented
> on the quality of the photos,
> and "How'd he do that" comments
>
> Just thought you might like to know that.:-)
>
> Dave
>
> --
> Equine Photography
> www.caughtinmotion.com