I've always thought that the Vivitar 90-180 flat field lens would make a
nice short heavy club.  But they've always let me carry it on, no muss
no fuss.

--
The difference between individual intelligence and group intelligence is the
difference between Harvard University and the Harvard University football team.

        -- P. J. O'Roark