Discontinued does not mean unavailable. It means they have stopped making them,
or in some cases just stopped distributing them. I remember when I bought a
Honeywell 892S they had discontinued them about four years earlier, but there
it
was on the shelf in my local camera store. Ah those were the days, that thing
hung on the side of my Super Technica for several years.

Graywolf
Website: http://www.graywolfphoto.com
Blog:    http://www.graywolfphoto.com/journal/