As long as you're not selling the images commercially you're completely
in the clear.

If you were to try to sell the images to someone for publication you'd
want to have a signed release (I know I would). But you can sell your
own prints of the image, show it in your portfolio, etc.

This person was a *paid* model for *photographers* for crying out loud!
She had to have known the photos were going into people's portfolios.
Portfolios are on line now. That's just a fact of life.