I noticed the Bath shot in your blog, and I remember voting for both of them...

I've had some surprises too, both admissions and rejects. For positive
surprises, it could be a good idea to submit pics one have a
half-hearted liking for. Mileages vary; and not to mention taste...
:-)

Jostein

--
http://www.alunfoto.no/galleri/