> A: What cameras have you owned that you wish you had never gotten rid of?

Super Program
KX

(not so much "gotten rid of"; stolen from me)

> B: And, just for fun, what cameras have you lusted for but never had?

LX
67II
Olympus OM-2n
8x10 view camera
Any Pentax DSLR
Stereo Realist

(I lusted after the Nikon D70 that seems to be the standard camera for
my bandmates, but assuming there's a Pentax model that I would like at
least as much -- which seems a pretty good bet -- I'd rather have the
compatibility with the lenses I already have.)

                                        -- Glenn