Walter Hamler wrote:
> Maybe my subject line isn't too clear but every time I open a box of
> print paper I still cringe inside thinking I am going to "fog" it :-)
> Also, I still momentarily wonder when I open the card drawer and
> remove the memory card!
> I guess 50 years of habits are hard to break!

The way the P&S crowd holds the camera at half an arm's length from
their face.  That always makes me chuckle.  I thought it was funny, too,
that the shutter is always really loud and sounds like it's firing at
the same speed all the time.  And then they surrounded me at the bear
habitat with their flashes firing and the damn things making that
horrible, artificial ka-chhh sound and their dirty looks because my
tripod was taking up too much space and their snot nosed brats kept
bumping it and.............grrrrr.

Not smiling at all.

--
Scott Loveless