Before posting I cropped the left edge a couple times 'til lead duck
passed the center to a point that felt right. Since they form a moving
line from lower right to mid left, I've left them somewhere to go. Left
side tree limbs, also, allow some space to exist below.
I did the same with a sheet of paper and it creates an uncomfortable
feeling that the scene will soon be out of balance to the left.

Thanks for input

Jack