This got me thinking, and this is dangerous as I have work I'm trying to
avoid.

I remember that someone was trying to trying to make a digital
cartridge called efilm that would fit in film cameras.  As far as I
know, they never got it to work.  I wonder how hard/expensive it would
be to modify a (formerly) modern film camera like the MZ-S to stick a
sensor in.  It would probably be doable but cost way too much.  I might
be wiling to pay to have my MZ-S converted if it cost under $500.

How thinks the Brethren?

Steven Desjardins
Department of Chemistry
Washington and Lee University