[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

>Yes, and nicely lite. Lots of fun.
>Paul

thanks Paul and you other kitty cat lovers (Jack, Dave)
It's available light,actually  -

The "studio" is three foam core panels that are held together with
priority mail tape so they can fold and get stored in
what used to be my darkroom.  I just pull up the blinds in the living
room and let the light come in.  Occasionally I suppliment
with a verilux lamp.

The ladder is Ashley's - so there is no need to coax her up there..
where ever it goes, she's apt to follow... but it
normally lives in the kitchen.

I'm so lucky to have such a bright and witty cat.

ann