Bill,

I like both versions of the photo.
Nice mood, very nice backdrop - it goes well with her hair and
other colors (those play up in contrast), and it helps to tone
down the shirt (or whatever it is).
I am not bothered much by the makeup.

The shadow on the right is a bit too deep to my taste, and this
is more noticeable in the B&W version.
I guess that what you wanted to have the kicker for. Correct?
(I was not familiar with this term before).
I would try a bit of "fill-in flash" correction in the LR or PS.

The out-of-focus nose is next in line.
Did you retouch it? I am surprised to see it this soft at f11.

Igor