Bill, Jack,

Just out of curiosity; which chipset are your video cards based on?
I ask because I'm annoyed with my nVidia 8600 -based card. It's made
by Asus, but brand doesn't matter since nVidia provides the drivers.

What the nVidia driver does is to override the colour profile loaded
by Spyder on startup, so I have to re-run the Spyder startup routine
manually, about a minute after login. My machine runs Vista 64 bit,
but the issue is the same on my friends computer with XP.

Jostein

--
http://www.alunfoto.no/galleri/
http://alunfoto.blogspot.com