Hi Ben

Quoting Polyhead <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> I'm trying, but just can't make it work for me without one.  I'm
> only slightly near sighted but making instintual focus adjustments
> just seems impossible, the ;microprism just doesn't do it for me,
> especially in low light.  The thing is, i can't find the damn
> things anywhere, nobody has them.
>
> I guess the other solution is to just put the P30T to wrest, but
> replace it with what?
>
> --
> Ben 'Polyhead' Smith
>   KE7GAL

Well, if you want to stick with film many of the Pentax autofocus bodies  have
built in diopter correction.  The MZ5/5n would be a good choice and can be
obtained fairly cheaply these days.  The MZ30/50/60 would be even cheaper but
I'm not sure if they have dioppter correction built in.

Cheers

Brian

Brian Walters
Western Sydney Australia