What is the correct way to do when one takes pictures of people like the one
below? Do you approach them after taking it, show it to them and ask them for
permission to keep/publish it? How do photographers do in such situation? I've
taken photos of people in Mexico, sometimes without them knowing it, and I
really don't know whether it's fair/moral to publish them or not.

A. M.